MAGNETIC LIGHT MINE Standard
Get Light in Tight!
Though not much smaller than a golf ball, the “Light-Mine” is a powerful
spotlight that can be used almost anywhere you need illumination.
It has an intensely bright, wide angle LED and 12 powerful rare earth (neodymium)
magnets that allow you to stick it to any steel surface or rest it on
any surface and aim the light towards the workspace at almost any angle.
It is small enough to fit into tight areas and aim a powerful beam of light
where it is needed most. Because of its 12 rare earth magnets, it also works
as a “pick up” tool for dropped nuts, bolts, screws and hardware.
Powered by three alkaline button cell batteries (included).
• Use in tight places such as an engine, driveline or suspension.
• Keep one in your saddlebag for road side repairs.
• Trail riders keep in backpack for trail side repairs.
• Placed on tool box for easy access and to illuminate tool area.
• Placed on creeper to cast light under the car.
• Placed on a car fender to change a flat at night.
• Keep in motorcycle trailer or camper for general use.
MAGNETIC LIGHT MINE PROFESSIONAL
A Powerful Task Light with 100s of Uses!
About the size of a baseball with the same underwater naval mine appearance,
the Light Mine Professional is 8 times brighter, lasts 4 times longer,
includes a signal beacon and red night vision light.
The functionally designed protruding posts can be used as tripods or quadpods
creating a 360 degree freestanding light. Eleven powerful neodymium
(rare earth) magnets are located at the end of each post allowing the user to
attach and aim the light accurately and securely in any direction. Powerful
Lumen Tech™ LEDs are used in the front white lens (8 LEDs) and back red
lens (4 LEDs). The Light Mine Professional has four electronic light functions;
low power spot, high output flood, red night vision, and a high visibility
Powered by three replaceable AAA batteries (included).
• 11 Neodymium (Rare Earth) Magnets used to attach and aim light handsfree.
• Use posts as tripods/quad-pods creating a freestanding 360 degree
• 4 Electronic Light Functions: low power spot, high output spot, red night
vision, blinking red signal.
• High output wide angle intensely bright Light Emitting Diodes.